Saturday 2 August 2014

Welcome to my blog ♥

Hello everyone ! 


So this is my new blog (as you can probably tell) ! I've been thinking about making a blog for a while now as i love to write and make lists and this is probably the best opportunity ! 


I will tell you a few facts about myself so you will get to know me better and what my blog will be about. 


♥ My full name is Megan Robertson 


♥ I have a YouTube channel - 'DipDyedDaisies xo' 


♥ I'm totally in love with pugs ! 


♥ My favourite restaurant is Nando's  


♥ I am 13 years old 


♥ I am also completley obsessed with youtubers ! 


♥ My favourite TV shows are Pretty little liars , Modern Family and Keeping up with the Kardashians 


♥ I love to listen to The Vamps and One Direction

My blog will mainly be about beauty, fashion , my life and things i get up to . Thankyou for reading , i hope you all have a lovely day 

No comments:

Post a Comment